I have just finished reading Steve Jobs – Exclusive Biography by Walter Isaacson. He was truly an inspiring and amazing personality despite few odds. I admire him as an innovator and artist. He became the greatest business executive of our era, the one most certain to be remembered a century from now. History will place him in the pantheon right next to Edison and Ford. More than anyone else in his time, he made the products that were completely innovative, combining the power of poetry and processor. I would really recommend everyone to read this.
I got many great values and learning from the book and his life and few of them are here.
- Always feel you are special.
- The world is bored with dump things look for an opportunity to build or rebuild something extra ordinary.
- Customers doesn’t know what they want, it’s innovator and entrepreneur who should think, build and give to customer.
- Real Artist Simplify.
- When we have all the controls on our hand it make more sense to build an end-to-end product & services.
- Believe in your beliefs and prove it to the world.
- Simpler and lesser is always acceptable and elegant.
- Develop a passion for great products and long lasting company, profit should be second priority.
- Everything is garbage until it’s perfect.
- As leader, innovator and entrepreneur it’s really need to be honest about good & bad things.
- You can think everything as binary – either it’s “ANOTHER SHIT” or “ABSOLUTELY PERFECT”.
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- It’s really needs to kill previous products if there is a scope for another innovation, if you won’t another will take advantage of it.
- Focus on few things and do it really well.