At MULTIDOTS, we do pray to our God everyday before we start our works. The interesting thing about the prayer is we don’t pray for ourselves but we do for others. Just before we start to pray, we decide for whom we pray today. It could be any person, event or anything. We have prayed for many peoples, problems and events so far. Here is the list we prayed for.
- For our parents.
- For India on India-Srilanka match, for our team.
- For Gautam’s love, for safety of people living on coastal area at the time of Phyan.
- For all the handicap people in this world.
- For Tim’s baby ( our client ).
- For Vandemataram song conflict.
- For Ashok’s recovery when he was not feeling well.
- My ex-colleague Jignisha was expired so we prayed to give her peace and strength to her family.
- For newly joined employee – Hitesh.
- For success of JOGS Event.
- For people we met on JOGS event.
- For Megha – my friend on her birthday.
- Team prayed for my quick recovery when I was sick.
- For Curt – our client on his birthday.
- For Nicholas on his project demonstration.
- For newly wedded couples.
- For Drew our client – when we knew he was not feeling well.
- For my brother and bhabhi on their marriage anniversary.
- For our ( Me and Aslam ) entrance exam on International Business Management study at Ahmedabad Management Association.
- For all our clients.
- For our friends.
- For Juniyas to come out from his problems.
- For our beloved ones.
Actually, list is quite long and I forget some of them. But I will keep updating this list.
I am thankful to Juniyas for bringing such a great idea. Yes, generally we do pray for ourselves most of the time. But it’s even a great feeling when you do pray for others. I am thankful to my team as well who are doing this noble pray everyday at MULTIDOTS.